Working abroad is a great way of allowing you to see the very best of a country, without the worry of running out of money on the road. When you work abroad you meet super interesting people, you have a routine and you can see some wonderful things as you Continue Reading
- EuRail – a review
- Things to do at Universal Orlando Resort
- Why a French Press is The Only Way to Make Coffee at Home
- 5 Countries in Europe you CAN NOT miss
- How to Spend 3 days in Rome
- Tranquil Islands
- Is AirBnB a good option for solo travel?
- Here’s why I love Thailand
- How I keep healthy on the road
- Is It Safe to travel in Europe?